Thursday, September 2, 2010

Joy School

Leah started Joy School this week. She has been asking me for months now when it will be her turn to go to school, and the day finally arrived! She put her backpack on the night before, and hasn't taken it off yet.

The class starts at 9:00... don't laugh, but that is pretty early to be up and out the door for us- just ask Adam.


But Leah was so excited to get to school, she was up and ready waaayy earlier than necessary. After a few "first day of school" pictures,
she had had enough,
and was ready to get on with it.
So far she has only had good things to say about the experience, and I absolutely love that she is getting a little extra stimulation every week. Not to mention the quality one-on-one time I'm getting with Adam, as well as the chance to tackle my to-do lists with one less 'helper'.

The class rotates between the houses of the students, and next week it will be at our house. Leah is thrilled that her mom will be the teacher. We'll see how well I do corralling 7 kids (plus Adam) for 2 and a half hours!

1 comment:

beapinkal said...

how exciting for Leah! She is so big now. I still remember when she and Bence had playdates all the time. Ot when she was a balerina (sp) and Bence was the man in the yellow hat. Fun times:)
Bence starts preschool next week- he is so excited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...