The kids got into my bag yesterday and used my lip gloss to turn themselves into tigers. Sure, they are completely adorable, but some days I feel like there is nothing in my house that is just mine anymore. Does forced selflessness count for anything?
Thursday, September 2, 2010
This and That
The kids got into my bag yesterday and used my lip gloss to turn themselves into tigers. Sure, they are completely adorable, but some days I feel like there is nothing in my house that is just mine anymore. Does forced selflessness count for anything?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry to let you know that it's definitely a boy thing, not a baby thing! Eli loves putting his bowl on his head. And they both love dumping everything off of their plate or bowl onto the tray and smashing it around and then throwing it on the ground. I swear my kitchen is permanently sticky (as are my kids)!
Oh the lipstick! I so, so, so feel your pain...and so does my carpet.
Post a Comment