Tuesday, December 11, 2012

They Say It's Your Birthday...

I love that no matter how old I get, I just can't seem to catch up with Jason.

This year we had a classic birthday celebration, including a surprise lunch at the lab-

 Hidden presents with stumping clues-

Chocolate cake with cherries on top-

Fun!  This year in the form of a Mario Kart Wii party!

I even threw in a twist this year by waking up super sick the morning of Jason's birthday, which allowed him the chance to make his own birthday breakfast and take the kids out to buy some birthday dinner.  Thankfully we celebrated at the best steak house in the Midwest the weekend before.

Happy birthday Jason!  We love you forever!

1 comment:

beapinkal said...

Happy Birthday Jason! I think the best birthday celebrations are when you guys are together and nothing else matters:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...