One Sabbath day it was raining really hard. When the rain let up and the sun came out Leah commented that it was too bad that there was no rainbow. We quickly dropped everything and ran outside in search of the rainbow that should be there. And we found it!
We made volcanoes in the backyard one day. We killed the grass, but it was a lot of fun anyway.
We made volcanoes in the backyard one day. We killed the grass, but it was a lot of fun anyway.
Adam's need to take pictures of things he loves even extends to shoes that he doesn't really want. I took half a dozen pictures of his foot ("Ok, shoe- smile! Oh, he blinked. One more!") before he would take the shoe off and leave it in the store.
Date night with my boys! We've got a great group of friends here that are occasionally up for a date night baby-sitting swap. It's not quite as intense as what we did in Indiana- it's more flexible and we are all loving it!
We went to the Des Moines International Food Festival- yum!
"Hello! I'm Le-la."
My attempt to create a fancy hairstyle for Leah. She loved it, bless her sweet heart.
Emma does not love having her hair done quite as much.
Post-nap happy pants.
This looks like a sad picture, but I took it while I was sitting on the porch taking 5 minutes for myself during the 6:00 crazies. It kept me from yelling, so I'm calling it a happy moment.
We celebrated the first day of fall! Purple mums on the porch and pumpkin cookies all around.
I'm sad that the seasons are changing, but summer can't last forever.
We've never had trouble making any season fun and memorable, so bring on the fall fun!

1 comment:
I'm sitting here hungry (as I'm trying to lose my baby weight) and your pumpkin cookies are calling my name!
Post a Comment