Noah and I had a lunch date with some friends. He loved "the meat" most of all. Clearly we don't eat enough red meat around here for this growing boy- he finished off more of it than I did!
Having a brother can be hard.
This drawing clearly states, "We are not playing Exploding Kittens, Adam."
Noah kissed me on the lips and then declared- Now we're married!!
While playing a game with the family that required whispering and secret planning- Noah had to pick out one word to describe another word- I told him word was hole.
N, at his regular talking voice- Wait, what? Hole? Okay- definitely the word should be dark. Yeah, dark! Wait!! I think they can all hear me!
Everyone cracked up about that.
N, at his regular talking voice- Wait, what? Hole? Okay- definitely the word should be dark. Yeah, dark! Wait!! I think they can all hear me!
Everyone cracked up about that.
*****
Early in the morning, Noah appeared in our bedroom.
Mommy, are you still asleep? Can I lay in your bed with you for just a bit?
M- Sure.
J, walking out of the bathroom- I've got to head to work now buddy.
N- Wait! Before you go I need a quick snuggle!
*****
We had a lunch date with Daddy, who likes to eat gross things like rueben sandwiches and pickles. Jason tried to convince Noah to just try a pickle, while I was gagging and shaking my head across the table.
J- Just try it! It's good!
N- No! Mommy says it's gross!
J- I think you'll like it. Just try it.
N- I will lick it. That's all.
J- Fine.
Noah carefully sticks just the tip of his tongue out, then immediately reacts- Oh yuck! That tastes like wet salt!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment