Thursday, May 30, 2019

The End of An Era

Noah and I took a walk yesterday.   Our last middle-of-the-day walk before the kids come home for the summer and then he joins them at elementary school in the fall.  
I don't think he minds the alone time, but it sure can be lonely at the park all by yourself.  
"Mommy, take a picture of how high I am!"
 This made me laugh- we had the park all to ourselves so I let Laney off of her leash to sniff around.  She's a velcro dog that likes to stick right by my side, so I never have to worry about her wandering very far.  
I pointed out this sign to Noah and explained that it meant that dogs should be kept on a leash, so he marched over, picked her right up and said, "Then we'd better put her on her leash!"  
 
An exact rule follower, just like his daddy.  
And we passed by two tinier-than-Laney pups on the way home.  They were all very curious about each other, and Laney clearly felt safer checking them out from a safe distance behind Noah.  I think she's going to miss him a whole lot in the fall, too. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...