Thursday, November 14, 2019

Thankful for a Dog

Laney is the Number One thing the kids are most grateful for this Thanksgiving season. 
And it's a good thing they love her because boy every season and stage and week we are learning new things about being dog owners.  But this is just a cuteness post.

Overheard in the car this morning- 

A- If I could choose between an unlimited lifetime pass to Legoland and Laney, I would choose Laney. 
E- If I could choose between the chance to meet a real fairy and shrink down to the size of a fairy and Laney, I would choose Laney.

 Leah needed to practice putting diapers on something squirmy and impatient...
 Good grief she was a furry mess!
 And now we have a brand new pup.  Cute, but a different kind of cute. 
 And a freshly shorn pup needs a sweater!
 Oh, the whimpering when the kids leave for school. 
 And the joy when they come back!
She also got a new jacket... just in time for the third snow of the season! 
 Tiny dogs aren't allowed to be outside much when it's negative temps outside, and she doesn't like that one bit.
Anywhere the kids go, she wants to be there too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...