Monday, November 4, 2019

Trick or Treating Times Three!

When we started talking about Halloween costumes everyone agreed that Laney should be an Ewok and we should all dress to match her.  But Noah was the only one that actually held to his decision to be a Jedi knight, and I whipped up a super last minute Rey costume to join him.  
 We were pretty darn cute, I'd say!
As were the village Belle, the Ninjago LEGO, and the China girl with a Japanese dress on (we had to have a few conversations about the fact that those are two different countries!).  
Trunk or treating was a chilly night, but everyone got plenty of candy to make it worth it!  I think Adam went around more than a few times...   
 Second up, just for Noah, was the elementary school trunk or treat!  Adam was at a birthday party and the girls were baby-sitting, so we went with Noah's best-next-door-neighbor-friend Maddex and a few other friends.

This night was much warmer and was the coolest trunk or treat I've ever been to! 
 It was a fun night to be a kindergartner!
 And finally, Beggars Night! Another first for the pup and boy was she cute about it!
 It was so so SO cold, but thankfully not windy, and these cute kiddos were determined to have a fun night!
Everyone joined up with a friend and off we went! 
For some reason Jason was not as excited about being in charge of the pup as I was about taking pictures, and she made it up and down our street before being deposited back in the house to enjoy the festivities from the window.  And the kids kept going!   
 Noah was my sweet buddy and we made it up and down our street and to the "jackpot house" before calling it a night.  
 He's my kind of trick-or-treater!  And the big kids all lasted much longer, bringing home enough candy to last them all until Easter! 
Even though I still can't believe that it's time to be writing about these holidays again, it was an exceptionally fun Halloween season at our house!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...