Monday, November 30, 2020

Isms

(Side note, Noah does a great job of washing the dishes when it's his turn!)

As I was pulling the car out of the garage and up the driveway, Noah yelled out "Wait! I’m not settled!"

*****

Noah, trying to decide something with Adam while the girls were fighting for his attention- "Just a second!  Noah and I are trying to decide something! Wait! I mean Adam!!"

Like most families, we have a bit of a problem with calling family members by the wrong names.  We even made nametags recently to help each other out. 


E- How would I look with bangs??

*****

E- Mommy what do you want for Christmas? Something cheap. I don’t mean rubbish I just mean something that's not expensive. 


*****

Noah is definitely an empath.  His eyes filled up with tears of genuine sadness while Daddy recounted the story of the time his dad corrected his flippant attitude toward his mom and it took several minutes and hugs to help him feel better again.  

Also Noah, crying while listening to Christmas music- I just love Christmas.  I can't wait that long until Christmas Day!!

*****

N- Adam, I'm just wondering... when did you develop such a love for Chick-fil-a? 

*****

N- I didn’t know you could wish on the first star of the night. 

L- Technically you can wish on anything. 

N- Really? Even the dishwasher??

*****

N- So tonight we’re having breakfast for dinner? What if you had dinner for breakfast? That would be painful! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...