Just look at this lovely family of ours!
This was a very small wedding, and one of the loveliest we've ever been to. The weather was perfect, the bride and groom were so happy, and we knew half of the people there because it was our family!
I didn't have my phone during the wedding and we obviously didn't take any pictures of the ceremony, but I did capture some shots of how well we all cleaned up!
I want to remember that this sweet boy fell and ripped a hole in his pants about 10 minutes before the wedding and about 12 minutes after we told everyone to stop bouncing all around the gardens. Jason and I just laughed because of all the things we care about, pristine clothes is not high on the list. We just laughed, checked to make sure he wasn't bleeding and carried on with the day. I don't think the hole is noticeable in any of the pictures but it was a funny moment worth remembering.
Silly sisters.
Silly Daddy!
Silly Mommy!
Good grief...
There we go!
1 comment:
Hahahaha awesome pictures. Do you remember how max ripped his pants apart about ten minutes before our ceremony by just running up the stairs? ??? ๐๐๐
(Bea)
Post a Comment