October usually stresses me out because the days are getting cold! The holidays and winter are fast approaching! The sun is going to disappear for 4 months! But this October has been so lovely- we've all been enjoying it more than ever. October means general conference, and this was a good one!
Laney is never sure about visitors, but she looks to me for guidance. Intensely.
Daddy went to Nebraska this month, and how could I refuse when Noah looked up at me with his big brown eyes and asked, "Mommy! Do you have a bedmate for tonight?"
Emma made us a delicious tea party dinner in the library one Sunday evening. There is something so delicious about meals that you don't have to cook yourself!
She and I took a walk through the woods one afternoon and tried to take fall pictures.
Nailed it!
Adam, Leah and I spent a Saturday morning in the temple.
And a late Saturday night at the marching band competition.
Don't be fooled by this "don't take my picture" face, Emma was thrilled that I was at her 5th grade class field trip to Jester Park!
She got to go hiking, canoeing, and frog catching!
We have so many hundreds of happy memories in Jester Park.
Leah's first orchestra concert was fantastic.
An early birthday present for Noah and he was thrilled!
We had a friend stop by! We try to take sad pictures to show our missing friends that we aren't having any fun without them, but this one didn't quite work.
Peek-a-boo!
No comments:
Post a Comment