
We took our annual trip up to the Hogle Zoo yesterday, and it was a lot of fun (at least compared to last year, where Leah was equally impressed by a trip to the zoo and a trip to the laundry mat). She named most of the animals (including the sounds they make), asked "What's this?" approximately 346 times, and had a good long nap on the way home.
Understandably, Leah had little interest in the camera.


The learning face really set in once we got on the train.


Here's the link to last year's trip- quite a difference!
6 comments:
HA! I got laughing out loud when picture after picture Leah's head was facing exactly sideways. :) Love it.
Looks like a blast! All activities become super fun and interesting again with little children, eh? I love that part of being a mom.
You are such a great mom. I still haven't taken Kaden to the zoo. (Rachelle took him once) You inspire me!
so cute! i'm thinking we'll have to take a trip the the national zoo when school is in session (less kids) :). She looks like an animal lover.
It looks like you had a great time. Leah's a doll. We miss you guys!
I love that she's not looking at the camera at all. Very cute, she's already so smart. Looks like fun...she was so tiny last year.
Post a Comment