HAAAAppy birthday Jason!
I'm sorry you didn't have your keys.. that is a pain. Kaden copies things back to us in a funny way too.. I love it. I need to write them down.Anyway, Kaden thinks Joseph is Joseph Smith too... It happens to the best of us! :)HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON! One of these days we'll have to play the office DVD schrute buck challenge, but I haven't given it to Mark yet! :)
Happy Birthday Jason! Hope you have a great one:)
Happy Birthday Jason! I love how Leah is confusing Santa with Noah. hahaha she's such a cutie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HAAAAppy birthday Jason!
I'm sorry you didn't have your keys.. that is a pain. Kaden copies things back to us in a funny way too.. I love it. I need to write them down.
Anyway, Kaden thinks Joseph is Joseph Smith too... It happens to the best of us! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON! One of these days we'll have to play the office DVD schrute buck challenge, but I haven't given it to Mark yet! :)
Happy Birthday Jason! Hope you have a great one:)
Happy Birthday Jason! I love how Leah is confusing Santa with Noah. hahaha she's such a cutie!
Post a Comment