Monday, December 22, 2008

Let's Make This Quick

Saturday afternoon- We bake and decorate Christmas cookies. I notice that one too many balls of uncooked dough has made it's way into Leah's mouth.
*
Sunday morning, 1:30 AM- Leah wakes us all up with a nervous "Mommeeee?" followed by a nice big throw up. Clothes and sheets are changed.
*
Sunday morning, 3:00 AM- Leah has finally fallen asleep in my bed, Jason is on the couch.
*
Sunday morning, 9:00 AM- Leah is thrilled to finally be wearing her "perfect" Christmas dress, shoes and hair band. She is a zombie at church.
Sunday evening, 7:00 PM- Leah goes to sleep.
*
Sunday evening, 9:00 P- 11:00 PM- Leah wakes up. She's thirsty/tired/hungry/cold/needs a back scratch and/or new pajamas.
*
Monday morning, 1:00 AM/1:15 AM/2:30 AM/3:00 AM- REPEAT
*
Monday morning, 6:00 AM- I give up. We're up for the day.
*
Monday afternoon, 12:30- Naptime is finally here. I'm going to bed.
*
Editor's note: 12:55 PM- Noises coming from Leah's room. I'm just going to pretend I can't hear anything.

7 comments:

Nat said...

Tee-hee. Funny. But not so much for you.

Speaking of those cookies. . .any chance I could get that cookie recipe??? Those were the best sugar cookies I've ever had! I couldn't stop myself from eating them all before Michael came home.

christa said...

Oh man...aren't you glad those are few and far between.

Megan said...

Yikes! I hope you all start getting some sleep.

Megan said...

oh, and also...Leah dress really is perfectly adorable!

Kika VilaNova said...

aw i hope both you and her can nap more and not get sick! :)

hugs

Unknown said...

I love Leah's Christmas dress. So pretty. I hope you get sleep too. I hate when my kids throw up, no fun.

Taralyn said...

We had a 4 day marathon of that this week. I was done for! (And people were wondering why I was so grumpy too)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...