Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow Day!

tough stuff!

We bundled up and played in the freshly fallen snow today. I think this picture has more to do with the fact that Leah is finally only taking one nap a day- we're going on two days now!- and we're both suffering from the change (sigh)- than the fact that we were headed out into the frozen tundra.

Our tiny little snowman.

I have a major fear of getting snow-blinded, so we are year-round sunglass wearers.

10 comments:

Megan said...

That picture of Leah by the door is too funny! She looks adorable in her snowsuit.

Good luck with one nap. It's a tricky transition.

Kristin Hanson said...

Oh wow, I'm still laughing. Leah has got the best expressions, even her unhappy face is great!

Mrs. S said...

She looks adorable in her little snow suit! It looks like your day in the snow was fun!

beapinkal said...

Oh how fun!!! We went out too yesterday and we bould a snowman too:) About the same size too:) We miss you!!!

Kristin Hanson said...

here's the website:
http://bowdesigns.50webs.com

Unknown said...

I love the snowsuit! She looks nice and warm.

Lauren Davison said...

SO CUTE! I want a snowsuit like that... :)

Carolyn said...

I love her snowsuit! She looks so cute in her sunglasses too! Thanks for the info on being snow-blind!

Martins said...

What a cutie!!!

Taralyn said...

Oh how I long for snow. We may have to wait until we come to your neck of the woods in February.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...