Friday, May 20, 2011
Milestone?
Adam does not ever sleep in our bed. He has no interest in cuddling, snuggling, or snoozing together. But, thanks to sickness, this past week his sleep has been irregular and restless. I have been woken up to the sound of a bleating little lamb- "Maaa-maaa, maaa-maaaa" several nights in a row. One day he started at 4:00 in the morning and didn't let up until I scooped him up and brought him into our bed at 6:00. I figured he wouldn't go to sleep and we would just have an early start to the day, but he snuggled right down, stretched out all legs and arms, and slept until a gloriously late 8:00.
I just wish I had a picture of his face when he got out of bed and wandered out into the hall all by himself. He was quite proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment