And the first night Jason was home alone, he did this-
We had to Facetime- I couldn't believe it!
It was beautiful!
And a huge mess. I was so glad to not be there until the job was 98% done.
It brightens up the space just like I hoped it would. Our house faces south, and we live far enough north that all of the good sunlight shines on the side of the house that has hardly any windows. It drives me crazy.
And, of course, there are a few imperfections that drive Jason crazy, but overall, he did a great job! And we love it! It still catches me by surprise at least once a day. A backsplash! How nice! And, of course, this has given Jason the confidence to move forward with any number of other home improvement projects we've got dancing around in our minds...
Ironically, this is the latest picture that our builder has on their website showcasing a kitchen. White cabinets, dark floors, and a gray backsplash! I think we've started something in Iowa...




No comments:
Post a Comment