Tuesday, February 23, 2016

All You Need is Love

We enjoyed an extra special Valentine's Day weekend here because Grandma Morales came to visit!  Which meant a date for me and Jason- 
 skipping school in the name of a visit to the science museum- 
enjoying quiet days at home (and beating Grandma at checkers)-
 and a whole lot of Valentine's fun!
 
Cookies, cake, hearts everywhere and even a fun package from Grandma Cathy!
Honestly, we spend a whole lot of time around here trying to share love with each other.  Valentine's Day just felt like another day of celebrating being a happy family!  But having Grandma here meant that we got an extra dose of love.  I always appreciate the help she is willing to give us (as in, I picked her up from the airport and left her with the kids for a Relief Society meeting less than two hours later), and the generous compliments and attention she showers us with ("You are so clever!"  "I never would have thought of that!"  "You are so smart!" "I love that idea!"  Or the kids favorite- "I have fifth-graders that couldn't figure that out!").  It's always fun when Grandma comes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...