Thursday, October 26, 2017

Noah, Noah, Noah-isms

While watching me put on makeup. 

"You look pretty, Mommy.  I like your eyes."

*****

After all the kids dispersed for an afternoon of playing-

"Looks like it's just me and you..."

*****

At the grocery store.

N- Can I have a donut?

M- Ummm.... maybe.

N- Maybe! I know what maybe means.

M- What?

N- It means you're thinking about it.... Can you please think yes?

*****

Mommy, what else is in your bum besides poop?

*****

N- Mommy, there's a grasshopper in the window downstairs and it's naked.  

M- How can you tell it's naked?

Because it's light green.  Only the alive grasshoppers are dark green.

*****

At his annual doctor visit, the pediatrician was prompting Noah to explain who could help him if he was lost in a store.  

N- Mommy can help me. 

Dr- And what if you can't find Mommy?  Who can help you then?

N- Jesus will help me.

Bless his sweet little believing heart!

*****

While looking at himself as a baby- 

Awww!  I'm so cuuuuute!!

*****

N- What's a hokie?

M- A hokie?

N- Yea, like a hokie sandwich?

M- Oh!  A hoagie sandwich! 

*****

Jason- Hi Noah!

N- Hi Daddy!... Why did you tell me to hide?

*****

N- Daddy, I got a fool shot!

J- You mean a flu shot?

*****

In the car with his preschool buddy- 

Friend- Sometimes my sister doesn't like to play house with me.

N- Well, then, I will come to your house and play house with you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...