Like most habits, blogging is an easy one to fall out of if I let myself take a long enough break. But I can't quite express how grateful and proud I am of the 2,000 times I've sat down over the last 13 years to record a memory from our little family that keeps getting less and less little every day. When I look back on the 'ordinary days' of yesterday my heart swells with the changes and the growth and the amazing people that the four main characters of this blog are becoming. So I will continue sitting down and typing up the big and little moments that are making up our story.
And boy is there a lot to catch up on! Now that we finally have a lull in life, I'm ready to start recording all of the excitement of the last two months. Our two-week Christmas trip to Utah, Leah's 13th birthday, our family winter vacation to California, Laney's first birthday, and an all around catch up on what's been happening on the home front.
And boy is there a lot to catch up on! Now that we finally have a lull in life, I'm ready to start recording all of the excitement of the last two months. Our two-week Christmas trip to Utah, Leah's 13th birthday, our family winter vacation to California, Laney's first birthday, and an all around catch up on what's been happening on the home front.
I think I'll just start with a few of my four favorite people from the last two months and call it a good start. Every one of the posts on this blog is for them anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment