Tuesday, April 6, 2010

From her point of view

It's an elephant

Thanks to Pinkalicious, Leah has started a bad habit of sticking her tongue out. After reminding her that's bad manners today, she told me, "My tongue is just looking at you!"
***
I wanted to buy Leah a new shirt the other day. She told me she already had a shirt and that she just didn't need another one. Who am I to argue that logic?
***
We read "Morris the Moose" last week, and at the end, he exclaims that he made a "moose-stake" (instead of a mistake). Leah thought this was hilarious, and has started correctly telling me when she just made a "Leah-stake"!
***
One day last week I hid out in the bathtub while Jason played with the kids. 30 minutes into it Leah discovered me and asked incredulously, "Weren't you lonely without me?" In 2.5 seconds flat, she hopped in to join me, followed shortly thereafter by Adam. I'm grateful for the moments of "loneliness" I get, because they are few and far between!

1 comment:

Julia and Aaron said...

Lol! That is funny. I completely understand. Yesterday I called Aaron to see if he was on his way home and I told him, "come home, I'm lonely!"--being lonely for adult company is what I meant, but Eldon yells, "I'm here!" and jumps on me with a big bear hug. I think "thank you, Eldon, but I don't think I'm ever lonely for you:):)."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...