
10. Grandma came to visit! It was like having a relief-pitcher come in for the weekend, only her new energy included endless "tell me about when you were a little girl" stories for Leah and endless strength for holding a very wiggly Adam.

9. This also meant we had an on-call baby-sitter! We went shopping, out to eat, and even grocery shopping without the kids. Look out!

8. Dyeing Easter eggs. This is not an activity for the young and impatient, but we still ended up with beautiful, albeit very pastel and splotchy eggs.

7. Beautiful weather. Perfect for Easter egg hunting in the backyard.

6. Easter brunch. Yum.

5. Candy! Leah has been walking around in a sugar-induced coma, and keeps saying, "I love Easter goodies!"

4. Easter morning was a hit. Leah was totally into finding eggs and baskets, and was a little hard to photograph.

3. Adam, on the other hand, was happy to sit and calmly sift through his first Easter basket.

2. Adam really flexed his muscles this weekend, and has started pulling himself up on anything. He can really get around, even without crawling.

1. Being together with family. It was so nice having Grandma out- and good to remember that we're really not so far away after all!
1 comment:
I love Leah's daisy shirt! Random, I know ;) So glad that Grandma could come to visit! I'm sure the kids just loved it and definitely a much-needed break for y'all. That Easter spread looks so yummy too, by the way.
Post a Comment