Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Baby Sister Egg

Easter egg dyeing is Jason's specialty.  The one on the right is the "Meno!  Meno!" egg that became Adam's favorite.  (That's his way of saying Nemo.)
The kids dropped and cracked as many eggs as they could get their hands on, picked their favorites, and have refused to let us eat them. 

This was my contribution to the event- the baby sister egg.  It quickly became Leah's favorite, and she has loved and cared for it ever since.

We have even made a bed for it, which I let Leah take to bed with her the other night.  Only, when I went in to retrieve the egg, it wasn't in the box.

After a second look, I found the baby sister egg.  Can you spot it?

1 comment:

beapinkal said...

i can't believe that Leah actually slept with that egg:) so cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...