Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sneakerson Sneakerson

I left Jason home alone with the kids this morning for 30 minutes.  When I got back, Jason was on the computer setting up conference, Leah was waiting for me at the door and Adam was nowhere to be found.  We called and called out for him, and while Jason was upstairs frantically searching for the child he had lost while in charge, I saw that the pantry door was shut tight, with an eerie silence oozing out from under the door.  I opened it up, and found this-
Adam was happily bathing himself in a pool of syrup. 

There are a few things that I have learned about Adam. 

1. He loves syrup.  I have to keep it on the top shelf of the pantry to keep it out of his reach.
2. He has learned how to close doors, and has no problem shutting himself inside a room, even if it's dark.
3. He will not answer my call if he's trying hide, or is getting into mischief.  He just silently disappears.

Apparently these are all things that I need to clue Jason in on.  I don't think he much enjoyed mopping up syrup in his church clothes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...