Someone is taking mysterious and gorgeous self-potraits that look like this-
I adore this picture- Adam is so handsome. Check out those lashes and that smooth, plump cheek. While I've long since stopped noticing the scar on his other cheek (with the exception of the three times a day that I faithfully apply Mederma and a band-aid), we still get questions about his owie everywhere we go. He's gotten pretty good at telling the story (if you care to hear the whole thing, from "I tumbled off my bike to the doctor squeezed my face with purple pinchers"), I usually just say, "He fell off his bike". I'm still expecting the scar to continue to minimize and lighten.
I took this picture of Adam's scar the day we started putting Mederma- about 4 weeks ago, and another 4 to go before we'll give it a real improvement-assessment.
No comments:
Post a Comment