...of kids smiling their real smile to kids present - 0:3
...of pictures taken to pictures purchased - 4:1
...of laughing mommies behind the camera to sobbing babies in front of the camera - 1:1
Better luck next time, I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, Melanie! I was just thinking about this yesterday when I was trying to find one good picture of my kids at the museum. The best I could get was two looking the wrong way. I guess with three kids the odds of somebody not conforming gets higher. They are still SO cute!
Fun picture:) All of them look cute!!!!! Emma is the cutest little lady:)
What a cute picture! I love it! I'm thinking of trying out pics in my backyard for Gabby before I resort to JCPenney for 2 year pics. You never know...
Cracks me up. Maybe that's why I'm afraid to go get family pictures?
Post a Comment