Sunday, April 1, 2018

Just Life

It may not look or feel like spring outside, but the warmer days are surely coming!  
We've been keeping plenty busy inside while we wait for the weather to warm up, and beautiful spring daffodils help too!
Adam's first blue and gold den meeting was last month.  Jason, Emma and Noah joined him while Leah and I attended her middle school orientation.  The fact that Leah is growing up so fast is a post for another day.
 Cub Scouts is fun for our whole family.  I love the values they teach. 
Last week Adam helped present the colors and flags and he took his job very seriously.
I'm not sure why my kids love lemon juice so much.
Sour!
Balancing an egg on end on the first day of spring.  Grandma Morales reminds us to give it a try every year, and this is the first time we've actually gotten it to work.

Taking a really good nap.  We still enjoy naptime together an average of 5 days a week!
I still volunteer in Adam's classroom every other week.  There are 27 kids in his class and boy do I admire his teacher for her crowd control abilities.
Tradition!  This spring's family field trip to the theater was for How I Became A Pirate.  I love these trips!
Just giving Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head a ride.  I'm always grateful for the days that Noah plays contentedly and alone.  He's a good only child during the day, but he sure does love having his siblings home in the afternoons!
 
Emma's reading and writing skills are taking off!  I love watching her understand and explore this whole new world!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...