Wednesday, October 2, 2019

All Tucked In

Because what's the point of having such a snuggly pup if you can't snuggle her??
Emma love love LOVES snuggling Laney.  

Laney tolerates it. 

Is there any chance that I will ever forget that Emma calls her two blankies "the twins" and her silky rose pillow "silks-pills?"  Her bed is just the snuggliest and I love snuggling with her in it!

Adam love love LOVES snuggling Laney too.  More than anyone I've ever met, his love language really is physical touch.  He tells me he wishes Laney was incapable of harm so that he could love her so much and squeeze her little head off and it would not hurt her one bit.  

But... that's not an option, so late at night he has to settle for snuggling his stuffed animals, all in turn.  Baby T-Rex, Mr. Nuggy, Mr. Pricklepants... I love this sweet boy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...