Wednesday, October 2, 2019

My Water Buffalo

I've said it before but it still rings as true as ever- just like the words of that silly Veggie Tales song about the water buffalo- 
Everybody needs an Emma Grace Morales!
She's so silly and she makes us laugh every day!

She has a great imagination and she makes everything fun!
She makes up amazing songs on the spot, she thinks like a ninja, and she acts like a princess.   
And I'm the luckiest mom in the world because I get to be with her in her classroom every Tuesday morning this year!
She told me yesterday that her classmate told her that she was so lucky because she has a mom that can come into the school, and his mom was always gone on work trips so he just gets to go to school and daycare and then home to his dad.  And I told her she could invite him over for some after school cookies and playing anytime.  

And she considered it, even though she's not really friends with this boy, because that's the kind of sweet girl my little water buffalo is.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...