The boys went camping!
It was the Aaronic Priesthood Commemorative (aka Father-Son) campout and they were all so excited for it. Good times in the woods with friends and a guaranteed poor night's sleep in the tent. I love that our church has land here where we can make memories year after year.
And we had a girls night! Much cleaner than camping and I'm positive we got a better night sleep, too.
Sleeping in the car, Barbie safely tucked in.
Sometimes our besties come over!
Babysitting little kids reminds us all how young and small our family once was.
Our "outside pets" continue to delight us daily.
Look at how cute these little helpers are!
We added a net to the treehouse! We waited a looooong time for it to arrive, and when it did it came in this awesome chicken bag with Chinese characters on it!
The net is the hot spot to play right now.
I tried the pouty lips selfie on the way to date night. Ha!




No comments:
Post a Comment