Thursday, April 27, 2023

A Date with Noah, Take Two

Noah and I attempted a second date day on an extremely cold Earth Day in April.  We went to the DSM Water Works for a glass egg hunt, which I have heard about for years but never made the effort to attend.  Based on a variety of information we thought we could arrive later than the 8 AM start time, but when we got there they informed us that there were only 3 of the 500 eggs left to be found.  Not surprisingly, we didn't find one.  But we did find a beautiful blossom tree! And we played on the naturescape for a few minutes 'so this date wouldn't be a complete disappointment'. 
 And since it was so! cold! outside, we stopped by Gateway Market for some hot chocolate and a danish.  
We may not be having much success with our dates this year, but I'm still very much enjoying this one-on-one time with this handsome young man. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...