Monday, June 17, 2024

Summer Update! A Guest Post by Emma

Hi! This is Emma and I am going to do a life update. (: I just finished the Stilwell musical intensive and boy oh boy was it an experience! I made so many new friends and got adopted many times! The actual camp started on Tuesday but there was a costume and set help day! It was just me and not Adam. As soon as I got there I was sent to the dressing rooms to try on a costume! 
That white skirt and yellow corset was mine! I felt very medieval. I spent the rest of the day helping with set, learning the Stilwell lore, and singing Grease, Hamilton, Teen Beach, and Descendants. The next day we got right to work on songs, choreography, and blocking. I hade such a good time being with old freinds and new freinds!
    But my favorite person there was Adam! It was so fun being with my cool older brother who all the girls were head over heels for! I am so lucky to be his little sister and wach him be a star on stage! It was hard, but humbling to be in the ensemble and a little difficult to see all the opportunities that Adam got and I didn't. But, I could not be more proud of him. I think that I fit right in with all the theater kids and I can't wait to have my own opportunity with other plays.
It was so fun dancing with all of the girls for our solo song, and being front and center! 
The rest of my summer so far as been full of sibling games (like sisters pool war narrated by British Adam),
shopping for an outfit for dinner in less than 10 minutes with my mom, 
being silly while hiking,
and finding LIQUID DEATH!!!!
 The rest of summer will be full of orchestra, more plays, paddleboarding, being with my siblings, show choir camp, and FUN!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...