Monday, March 3, 2008

Jason's Man Blog

Even though we started this blog as a family blog- and it still is, mostly- Jason has decided to start his own blog. One that provides a little more testosterone than this one. So check it out, or just tell your husband about it. Chances are, he needs a little testosterone, too.



3 comments:

Casee said...

Ohh.. fun! Matt started one too... but has yet to write a post, maybe if tell him your husband started a blog and that will prod him along!

christa said...

I guess it depends on the kid, Eva LOVES the water, she loves baths and always has. Of course after the second week of class I was like, "Why did I pay for this? She's learning nothing!" But seeing her yesterday, I think it just takes time for any age child to get use to a different situation. I think I'm even going to put her into swim lessons again for this next schedule coming up, when just last week I was certain I wasn't going to. I say ride it out and let her get use to the new enviroment, at least for 3 weeks or so, I'll bet she stops being fussy. Good Luck.

whitney said...

Ooo, I'll definitley have to tell spence about it. A little extra testosterone is good for the ego.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...