Leah loves monkeys- she loves to scratch herself and say "Ooh-ooh, aah-aah" whenever she sees one. Yesterday she picked this one out as a new friend to bring home. It's a backpack/harness, and she's so cute with it on! His "tail" is actually a leash to keep her close by when needed, but I'm not sure how often we'll use the feature. I'm a little torn over the idea of using a leash to keep Leah out of harm's way... I guess in certain situations it could be handy. Either way, they are a pretty cute team!
And another cute picture of Leah enjoying her favorite pasttime. 
8 comments:
Leah is just such a cutie pie! And we think her little monkey friend is really cute too:)
we have the same little monkey, the boys loved it when they needed it. we don't use it anymore of course, but it was handy and they loved it. she looks so good with a monkey on her back.
She was so adorable yesterday with that monkey on her back! I still hope it's the only one she's got, because more than one monkey on a one year old's back would be sad :)
I love it when Tyson sits and reads. I hope they keep these good habits.
How adorable! And congrats on the Kitchen Aid purchase! What a fabulous little gift! And I must steal your idea for the week of celebration. It's much too good of an idea to not bring it into our home!
I have a friend who has the same monkey pack/harness. I think it will come in handy when you are in an airport with no hands, luggage, a carseat, tickets, snacks, diaper bag. Not that I've been there.;)
She is so adorable, I love the second photo, too cute!
We have one of those "leash" back packs too, it's a puppy, and it was a lifesaver at the airport... So don't feel bad about it! now Kaden wears it around the house and makes us hold the tail and follow him around, so it's more like we are on the leash!
Post a Comment