We started this great holiday (okay, I actually don't know anything about it past wearing green or getting pinched really hard) off with a bang- green clover-shaped pancakes! I guess they really just looked like green blobs, but they were yummy! Then we rocked out to Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance, pretending to know the Irish Jig and all dressed up in our green- no pinching here! Aren't holidays much more fun when you've got kids to celebrate with?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What a cute mom you are! Today Aubrey is wearing purple clothes and a green clip...but I don't have any green. I guess we better not come over to play, else I might get pinched!!
Very fun celebration. holidays are way more fun with kids.
Nice job on the pancakes. I am excited to have kids to have these celebrations with!
Happy St. Paddy's! You look very festive. My hubby is kind of sad we're not with his sibs today because I just refuse to make his corned beef and cabbage.
look how much fun you are having. Kyle left for the field for a week this morning at 3am, i really haven't cared much to celebrate the day, it is snowy and cold. But i am glad you had a fun holiday.
You are so fun. I didn't even remember it was St. Patrick's Day until about 5 o'clock this evening... and there has not been an ounce of green on me all day!!!
You're such a good mommy and wife!
Man, can I be your adopted child. You are too much fun! I went to the extent of a green necklace and green eye shadow. I only remembered St. Paddy's day after I had already gotten dressed for school :)
Those green pancakes are such a pretty green it makes me want to have lime sherbet or something.
Post a Comment