Thursday, March 20, 2008

We Did It!!!

Today was the last day of Leah's swim class. It was an 8-class course, and I thought we would never make it to the end. Leah is fairly brave and confident, so I was surprised to see how timid and uncomfortable she was in swim class. But each week she screamed less and kick-kick-kicked a little more. Those of you who listened to my lamentations about the whole experience know how proud I am that we finished the class!

Here's Leah with our Certificate of Achievement. She's enjoying her twice-weekly bribe to get through the class- Baby Einstein- and couldn't be bothered with posing for pictures.
Now we're off to make dinner- look out!

7 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

Way to stick with it. It's fun to do activities together even at such a young age.

Taralyn said...

Where did you take the class? That sounds awesome! Suede is getting the bug for Baby Einstein as well. It's about the only time she sits still :)

Anonymous said...

I've gotta admit... I laughed out loud at that picture with the bread. Pahaha.

Nat said...

Hehe - that bread is like twice as tall as she is!

Kika VilaNova said...

Yay! I LOVE swimming and swam "professionaly" until I came to the USA! All sports are cool but I seriously thought I should have been a FISH cuz I LOVE water!! :)

hugs! and Happy Easter!!

christa said...

Yay for perserverance (sp?)! It's hard to do new things with a toddler. Awesome certificate that will look super cool in her scrapbook. Way to go! The bread looks yummy, I think I'd be doing the same as Leah if I had that bread!

Casee said...

Oh my goodness, she is so adorable! I love the photo of her eating the baguette! Good job Leah, and good job mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...