Have I ever told you about my family? I love my family. We are a tight-knit bunch of crazies that are all just perfect for each other. I have a mom and a dad (as so many of us do), two sisters and two brothers, a sister-in-law, a brother-in-law, one handsome little nephew and three beautiful little nieces. We have been though everything together. Many, many moves as we were growing up in the Army, many awesome vacations, and lots of great memories in between.
weddings,
birthdays,
holidays,
graduations, 
I love my family because we do things like tea parties at the Grand America,
horseback riding at Bear Lake,
girls trips,
guys trips,
theater events,
wilderness hikes and treasure hunts,
Christmas nativities, 
horseback riding at Bear Lake,
girls trips,
guys trips,
theater events,
Christmas nativities, 
and singing around the piano. 
But we're also there for each other when it matters the most- like at births,
birthdays,
holidays, 
and all the days that get us from one adventure to the next... we love each other, we're here for each other, we're the Henscheids! No goombas!
8 comments:
Family are the best, aren't they? We can never get enough of ours.
I know - I never manage to snag you at church! So sad, but I'm just coming for RS and Sacrament mtg right now. Even that's kicking my butt. :)
I love family too! :)
i love this post. Families are just great, you have a great family.. its fun to see all the fun things you all do together.. by the way, we will be visiting in April, but i will be there for a few months starting end of June until end of Oct. we will need to hang out..
Cute post! I love that Roxie that's her name, right?) is trying to get up there with you guys in the hikes picture;)
I loved this post. Aren't families great? And I am glad that I can really appreciate mine now, although I wish I would have done a little more of that, when I was younger. I am glad to hear that you are so close with your family, they sound like a wonderful bunch.
p.s. I can't believe how much your sister looks like you! It is amazing, very pretty girls!
I have to agree that your family is exceptionally great :) I'm glad to know them!
Holy cow... (is that a lame thing to say...) anyway, Holy Cow your family does do a lot of fun things... I think we need to be more like that! I also think a girl's trip sounds fun.. I think it will be a while though (sigh). Anyway, great pictures, as always, you guys look great!
Very cool, it makes me want to have a big family to do fun stuff with. You're a very lucky girl! Or woman..lady..mom? You know, I guess all of those things, sister, daughter and friend included!
Post a Comment