Turns out we all do! Leah has discovered the joys of poking herself in the belly button and giggling- she is a regular little Pillsbury Dough Gal. So cute.
Cute! I remember when Madi discovered her belly button for the first time we saw her lifting up her shirt/dresses everywhere we went. A lot of people didn't think it was as cute as I did! Leah is a doll. I love updates on you and your family!
3 comments:
It does tickle to be pocked on the belly button! I love the picture! How do you capture her right when she is into the moment??? :)
And, the mom's night out, do you think I can come? I'm not a mom but I babysit... sometimes! :)
so sweet. I love discovering everything all over again with our kids.
Cute! I remember when Madi discovered her belly button for the first time we saw her lifting up her shirt/dresses everywhere we went. A lot of people didn't think it was as cute as I did! Leah is a doll. I love updates on you and your family!
Post a Comment