With the weather warming up, we having been spending a lot of time at the park lately. It's hard to take pictures of Leah playing while making sure she doesn't step off the jungle gym, but with Jason's family in town last week, we were able to get a few good pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Now if only the snow would go away!
See, you're weather isn't too bad after all! It looks like you guys had a fun time at the park. And I have to keep on telling you that Leah just keeps on getting cuter and cuter!
I love the picture of her in the swing! It looks like something you would see in Parenting magazine.
Also, those little sunglasses are adorable! Does she keep them on?
I love that onsie!! Evie has the has the same one. So stylish, Leah!
Cute outfit! I didn't realize her hair was so dark, and it looks a little curly in the back too! Park fun, yay for sunshine.
Post a Comment