I've been spending a lot of time taking care of/worrying about/complaining about ME lately, but there's not a whole lot I could be doing if it weren't for Jason. After a hot, busy day of doing this-
He comes home and gets a lot of love, like this-
"Daddy- teddy bear"
Then spends some time after the kids have gone to bed doing things like this-
Of course, those are his own filthy footprints that he's mopping up there. The farm isn't exactly a clean place to spend your days, but we're all so proud of him and grateful for him anyway. After a visit to the farm the other day, Leah said "Dad looks so cool- he looks like a movie star with his hat and those glasses."
Huh.
But she's right- he is pretty cool. I love him so much I can almost forgive him for giving me a COLD in the middle of JULY... like there's not enough going on in this body these days as it is. I still think he's pretty great.


No comments:
Post a Comment