That's a tricky switch to make in just one day!
The birthday theme this year was "All Things Adam Loves" -dirt, volcanoes, dinosaurs, and Buzzy and Woody. I loved making his cake- one of the easiest I've ever done, and still one of the most impressive!
The cake was filled with "hot lava" and topped off with sparklers. Don't be fooled by the face- he loved it! He kept saying, "I eat hot lava!"
And the presents! What a fun day to be a boy.
Oh Mr. Man- how could I have ever known that I would love a little guy so very much? Adam brings so much joy into our home- he has a fantastic sense of humor, is brave, loyal, and so tender-hearted. I can always count on the sweet company of my little man, and if that's not enough, we share a deep passion for M&M's. Of course, he's Daddy's little buddy, too. They love to pal around, play catch, and fix things together.
And Leah loves her best friend so much- they look out for each other, pick on each other, and love each other- just as siblings should.
Happy Birthday, Adam! We love you!







1 comment:
what a sweet little boy!!!!! Happy birthday Adam!!!!
Post a Comment