Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Family Pictures

Given that our last family pictures were taken when Adam was less than a year old, it has been high time for new pictures for a while now.  If we ever have a family photo shoot that doesn't have some major hiccups with weather, outfits, and cooperation issues, I'll be sure to blog about it.  Until then, I just tell myself that no matter what, in 20 years I'll be so glad to have some pictures- any pictures- of our family when we looked like back when... Thankfully, we had an awesome photographer who worked with us to get these fun fall pictures.

  









 By the time we were coaxing out smiles with fruit snacks, things were getting a little silly.  



After a few (hundred!) family pictures, we packed the kids up in the car while Jason and I got a few quick shots of just us.  



 
And the traditional walking away photo- 

Until next time!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh, I love them!! Really and truly. Absolutely gorgeous (and your hair looks fabulous). You've got some real keepers here.

Megan said...

Beatiful!!

Megan said...

hehe...beautiful. I guess I can't spell in the morning ;-)

VicandNanc said...

I think you got lots of great pictures this time! Beautiful family :)

Kristin Hanson said...

Your kids have the best smiles! Great pictures. I guess we should have some taken since our last ones were taken when E was 9 months old....

whitney said...

lovely! lovely! lovely!

I especially love the first one. You're just so darn gorgeous, Melanie!

(and so skinny! You're so darn thin!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...