Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Disney Dream Details

I mentioned in this post that Leah thought our recent hotel stay was nearly as fancy as the Disney Dream.  Perhaps in the 3 months that have passed she has forgotten the incredibly beautiful cruise ship, so this Dream post is all about the details...

Not surprisingly, the Disney Dream was gorgeous.  
The bright colors, the beautiful art, the little surprises around every corner that keep you smiling- just being on the boat was a delight.  
One afternoon when we dropped the kids off at the Oceaneers Club, Jason and I (with little Emma in tow) wandered the corridors of the boat, stopping in to the art gallery, perusing our photobook in the photo lounge, peeking in on the many clubs and enjoying the live music.  We didn't need to be doing anything- just taking it all in was enough.
 
Nevermind the characters, the food, the sun and the water- the details on the boat were incredible!  Everything was so elegant- so fancy without being the least bit overdone or cheesy.  It was beautiful.
I still want to blog about our room, the dining, the characters, what we did for fun on the boat, and the very best part of the whole trip.  But that's all for this post.

1 comment:

Martins said...

I've been waiting for this post! Can't wait to hear more about the Disney Dream!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...