We kicked off the month with a trip to the pumpkin patch. The same one we went to in 2009 and 2010 (and skipped last year because it's never really that great tromping through the mud and carrying 40 pounds of pumpkins, especially not with 3 kids in tow that all need to be carried and/or dragged along through the vines).
But this year was great! The weather was decent, the kids were agreeable and I only carried 35 pounds of pumpkins out of the patch. Plus Emma, but she's such a lightweight that half the time I forget that I'm holding her anyway.
Emma's face looks so odd in the picture because she is trying to catch the stream of snot that is coming out of her nose. I'm guessing that is what Adam is doing, too. Poor kids both have the sniffles.
I can hardly believe that we are kicking off the end of the year holidays, but I think the festivities officially upon us!
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
seems like you guys got some cooler weather that way. Today it was still in the 80s here. I'm ready for fall!
That was so fun! I'd never been before. Why? I really don't know. I'll definitely go again next year. I'm sorry the kids have the sniffles. I guess it is that time of year...
There is a mom in the background of your photos that exemplifies what you are talking about. It makes me laugh. She has two grocery bags and a child in her arms.
Post a Comment