Monday, October 15, 2012

Just to Say We Did It...

Our local mall has bungee-jumping trampolines that the kids beg to jump on every time we go to the mall.  They even put "mall bouncer" on our Fall Family Fun list.  (Sidenote: the mall is a solid 20 minutes away, so trips there average once every 2 or 3 months, and only when I have at least 2 coupons and 3 reasons to make the trip.  But still.  Every single time over the last 3 years = at least 15 times I've said, "Not today...")


But last weekend, while Jason was slaving away in the lab, I decided it was time.  (Another side note: I am SO looking forward to the end of graduate school.  So much so that I voluntarily took the kids to the MALL on a SATURDAY while it was POURING DOWN RAIN just so I could tell Jason that we had plans that didn't include him and he could go back to school without feeling guilty about it.)


So we got there and they bounced.  And bounced... and bounced.

And they loved it.  And now I can check it off the list.  And Jason worked.  Fun for everyone.  The end.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

But the question is, did YOU do the mall bounce? Because we may have to take a late-night trip to the mall so that you, too, can cross that off your list.

Tracy said...

I've always wanted to do this too! I'm jealous of your kids. Maybe one day my husband will take me? ;)

DB said...

Yes! The mall bounce! You did it! Hey Rachael, that sounds like a really fun late-night mall trip! Can I get in on that one?

whitney said...

Ahhh, such a fun mom you are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...