Friday, October 10, 2014

Sunday Styles Part 2

I guess Sunday hairstyles have become a tradition around here.  I rarely put up the fight with the girls to have their hair done beyond brushed and out of their eyes, but Sunday styles have been fun.
Emma wanted me to style her hair like Elsa from Frozen.  She has fine, straight beautiful hair that has a personality all of it's own.  I'm quite a beginner, but maybe someday I can get even fancier than this!
I love that she is clutching her Spanish hymnal.  She takes that book to church with her every Sunday and insists on singing from it loud and clear.
Leah chose a side waterfall braid, which showed off her natural highlights quite beautifully.
Adam wanted to get in on it this time around, too.  He has commented that a few of his friends at pre-k have mohawks and he wanted one, too.  His hair is the most like mine of all of the kids, though- super thick and not at all interested in defying gravity- but it still turned out quite handsome.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...