I'm always thankful for Thanksgiving- the simplicity of the holiday is balm to my weary soul amidst the most wonderful and crazy time of year.
This year we stayed home in Iowa. We joined with neighbor friends for brunch and church friends for dinner and another round of friends the following evening for leftovers. I never get sick of Thanksgiving leftovers.
We filled that little turkey up with blessing feathers all month long.
Our blessings are too numerous to count- God is so good to us.
Of course we had the traditional chocolate turkeys on Thanksgiving morning.
And I found a funny thing on my tray of rolls- a tiny hedgehog!
My brother Jared has a hedgehog and said the likeness was uncanny. I agree!
And neither Jason nor I took one single picture of the feasting.
We were too busy enjoying friends and food and enjoying a thankful remembrance of our many blessings.
My brother Jared has a hedgehog and said the likeness was uncanny. I agree!
And neither Jason nor I took one single picture of the feasting.
We were too busy enjoying friends and food and enjoying a thankful remembrance of our many blessings.

No comments:
Post a Comment