Friday, October 19, 2018

Isms

I look like Dave!  (The little asparagus from Veggie Tales Dave and the Giant Pickle.)

*****

M- Who's the cutest baby in the whole wide universe?

L- It's Leah!  It's Leah!

N, completely indignant- NO!  It's NOAH!

*****

There's three problems with these animals.  A jaguar would chase someone.... a lion would scare someone... and a tiger would.... hmmm.... I guess it would go ROAR!

*****

Noah, walking into a just-used bathroom- Ugh!  It smells like DEATH in here!

*****

Talking about skin color- No one's skin is really black.  But some people have skin that is dark, dark purple.... and some of those people can speak Spanish.

*****
Make sure you get my tail, too!
Noah came home from preschool enchanted with a retelling of Goldilocks and the Three Bears and set to work immediately coloring and cutting out his paper puppet version of the story.  As he was working he asked me if we have any porridge.  I explained that porridge is just a fancy word for oatmeal, which we happened to have for breakfast that same morning.  His eyes got very wide with delight and he exclaimed, "I've eaten porridge!"

Not long after I explained that 'vomit' was a fancy word for 'throw up' and he proclaimed, "Well I don't want to eat that!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...