Noah has some more refined expressions that he uses regularly.
What does your preschool friend Oswin look like? Does she look like a monkey?
Oh heavens no, Mommy. She looks like a girl!
*****
While driving down the street-
Oh! That's interesting! That car has a yellow license plate!
*****
Can I give you 64 kisses?
Of course not, Mommy. That's too many.
(That's the most popular expression- of course! or of course not! Except Noah can't say all of his 'r's yet, so it sounds like of coas, and it's adorable.)
*****
When he wants to emphasize his thoughts-
M- Do you want to play with LEGOS, or eat lunch, or do a craft?
N- Oh, I'd pick LEGOS, totally.
*****
When he wants to emphasize his thoughts-
M- Do you want to play with LEGOS, or eat lunch, or do a craft?
N- Oh, I'd pick LEGOS, totally.
*****
Taking a deep breath after getting home from preschool- Ahhh.... nice and quiet in here.
M- Do you like when it's quiet at home?
N- Of course. Totally.
*****
Taking a deep breath after getting home from preschool- Ahhh.... nice and quiet in here.
M- Do you like when it's quiet at home?
N- Of course. Totally.
*****
When I ask him if he wants to have a peanut butter or ham sandwich for lunch- Oh, that's a good question. I'll go with.... ham.
*****
Such a fancy little gentleman.

No comments:
Post a Comment