"What? That's Leah's 4th poopy diaper today? Will you change this one, too?"
"Can I go to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory in Salt Lake without you? I'll bring you a slice of cheesecake?"
"Will you do all of the dishes today? And take out the trash? And put Leah to bed?"
I don't think I've abused the holiday too much, yet. We've still got two days to go, though!
And the big question is, Jason has told me that I am getting one present for my birthday. ONE! Not that our gift limit is astronomical, but this must be one heck of a present for him to put all of his (my!) gifts in one basket! I love being surprised so I don't really want to figure it out, but I thought I'd root around for some ideas (see the poll to your right). If you have other ideas, feel free to comment here. I'm so excited to find out what it is! Stay tuned to find out!
Editors note: Jason has already assured me that the BIG ONE is none of the presents that I had listed on the poll before- mainly because the birthday budget isn't that big and Jason says I'm smoking something if I think he can get a KitchenAid for any less than $100. (shoot) So, I visited redenvelope.com for some lovely suggestions that are more reasonable (although less practical), and adjusted the poll accordingly. Thanks to those that voted already!
And in case you can't figure out why Leah is such a midget in this picture, it's my birthday last year. She was sick and didn't really give a hoot that it was my birthday, so I got a great introduction into birthday-as-a-mom... I still loved it, though!
8 comments:
Happy birthday and I hope your present is fabulous and you have a wonderful birthday!
yay for Birthdays!!! And I like the celebrate the whole week tradition! I might just have to do that myself on my birthday. By the way, I am so proud of Leah and how big she is getting, and how smart she is!
Happy Birthday tooooo yoooouuuu...on saturday. Are you 26? Yes, I guess that makes sense. Craaazzzy! I voted for the robe because that's the only thing that even reminded me of you, always taking baths. At least you take time for yourself! Maybe I'll put up a birthday present post for you if I was rich...hmmmm, what would I get you??
Yay for your birthday week, and the cheesecake factory!!!! I think Jason should get you a kitchen aide... for your birthday and Easter (?)... because they are worth it! Mark wants a turn to go to the cheesecake factory, so let us know when Jason gets a break from school.
I knew your b-day was coming up. I hope you have a great B-day and i hope you have been having a wonderful birthday week. sounds fun. Yes i am prego once again(should be the last one.) I am past my 1st tri. But i was always sick with the others. Ean my second wasn't too bad so i am hoping it stops or at least slows down soon. Thanks about your comment you are so sweet. i will be living you Utah from June to Oct, i would love to get together, play date??
hey there! and happy birthday. little girls are the best, are they not? summer is just four months. i love that everyone i know had a baby a year before me so i can see what's coming (so thanks for blogging :). leah seems like an absolute blast. lovely family pictures in the snow, bytheway.
Happy birthday tomorrow! You guys are adorable! I'm impressed that your little one is so talkative. Soren is a rather taciturn little fella.
Who doesn't love an entire week devoted to them?! Yay! Yay! for birthdays!
Post a Comment